In Straticator you can conduct a trading game.
A trading game has 4 phases:
- A sign up period.
- A gaming period, where users are trying to grow a nice profit and win the game.
- An evaluate phase where the broker evaluates the accounts and appoints the winners.
- A wipe out where all the accounts and trades made in the game are deleted.
A gaming account
Straticator has a special type of account called “Gaming”.
A gaming account is just like any other Demo account in Straticator. As you know, a Demo account runs under the same conditions as a live account. It has margin check, it can be stopped out and it can run out of money. You can only trade when the market is open.
A gaming account has some further restrictions:
- You can only create a gaming account, if a game is open for sign up.
- You can only trade in the gaming period.
- You can only trade the product types, which the game allows (FX, CFD, Index, Stocks)
- You cannot make a new deposit, as you can on a demo account.
- You cannot follow a Copy Trader Master.
- Your account is stopped out, when the gaming period ends.
There are no further restrictions on a gaming account than the once mentioned above.
Just to make it clear: You can of course trade on your gaming account from all the platforms that Straticator provides.
You can also make robots that trades on your gaming account.
A user, that is not yet a Straticator user, can download our apps and register himself with a login and sign up for a game.
To read more about Broker Module and Game functions, please download the below PDF.